Brabant Wallon – contracting
#QA #GMP #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Masters the key QA activities related to production, QC, maintenance and calibration, warehouse, CSV, validation
- Ensures batches of the intermediate product related to the area of responsibility are released in a timely manner
- Ensure deviations, complaints, change controls, OOS, investigation, maintenance and calibration plans are reviewed and handled in a timely manner
- Supervise a team of technicians, distribute their work and is responsible for their training and development plan
- Represent QA in all meetings related to the area of responsibility
- Ensure critical topics are adequately escalated to higher management
- Acts as QMS subject matter expert (SME)
- Lead local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained in line with cGMP and the company’s standard requirements
- Perform internal and act as external supplier audits
- Understand technical/production complex problems and evaluates potential impact on product quality
- Assess quality review files and draws adequate conclusions
- Provide QA expertise support to new product introduction projects and related validations
Who are you?
- You hold a Scientific master’s degree (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent)
- You have 5 years of experience as QA in a Pharmaceutical/Bio/Medical device environment
- You have good knowledge of GMP
- You have some strong communication skills and are quality oriented
- You are fluent in English and French (both written and spoken)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92