Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
MSAT Process Engineer iLab
Our client is a biopharmaceutical manufacturing site for therapeutic proteins. These proteins are produced through cell culture process in bioreactors, followed by a purification process and quality control of the critical product parameters. The Manufacturing Science, Analytical and Technology department (MSAT) represents the scientific backbone of the company that provides commercial manufacturing support, process/method optimization (lifecycle management), technology transfer of new products and processes/methods and innovative, robust, and cost-effective next-generation processes/methods. To accommodate these complex scientific roles, the Geel MSAT has extensive state-of-the-art laboratory capacity on site to develop and implement lab-scale models and analytical methods.
Our client has recently engaged in a company-wide digitalization program that aims to integrate all (non-GMP) MSAT laboratory-related activities into iLab, a software package that will completely transform our daily lab activities from paper to digital (including raw material inventory, notebooks, task management, data management) and allow for data collection and analysis on a global scale. This digital transformation entails the development of electronic notebook methods and the connectivity of laboratory equipment to ensure an efficient way of working. We are looking for enthusiast IT-literate scientists to join us paving the way towards a digital future.
Who are you?
- You have a PhD or master in Life Sciences, with relevant experience of minimum 3 years in biotech process/analytical development or MSAT-like functions.
- Since all writing is in English and given the international context, you are fluent in writing and talking in English.
- You are used to work in a lab environment and have specific experience in growing mammalian cells in bioreactors and/or protein purification and/or analytical assays.
- You are flexible to adapt to changing priorities and willing to learn at a rapid pace.
- You have affinity with IT systems and have an exploratory mindset to search for digital solutions in a laboratory environment.
- You are a strong and spontaneous communicator who is eager to resonate with people across an organization, discuss and find compromises with people from different MSAT sub-teams.
- You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, are accurate with the necessary eye for detail.
- You are familiar with various statistical and data trending techniques.
- You like to work in a team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
- You work in a shift system during the day
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now with your cv!