System Engineer (M/F/X)
Hainaut – Contracting
#System #electronic #railway #specification #conception #development
For our partner specialised in the railway sector, we are looking for a System Engineer.
What are your responsibilities?
To contribute to the system and sub-system specification and definition for his/her project based on the Alstom standard solutions in accordance with the customer requirements.
For the projects they will be assigned to, he/she brings his/her contribution to :
- The definition, specification, analysis and development of group signalling systems;
- Their integration and test;
- The realization of tenders and local or international projects;
- The orientation of new products developments;
- The participation to the traceability of functional specifications;
- The improvement of the specifications in function of new specified needs;
- The conception of the system evolutions (mainly in term of maintenance and implementation of a new line).
He/she works also in collaboration with Test, RAM, Safety and Homologation teams.
He/she might at times work as system engineers for new and “must win” tenders.
He/she applies the engineering processes
Who are you?
- You have a Master Degree in electronics, automatics, Computer science, and/or telecom
- You have interests system engineering and in Railways area;
- You have Experience, from 3 to 5 years, in vital railways or aerospace system (from system specification and design up to Test & Commissioning and maintenance) is an asset.
- Good French & English oral & written expression. Other languages are assets.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !