LIMS Support Specialist
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#LIMS #Labware #QC #Inprocess #staticdataconfiguration #datamanagement #pharmaceutical
Our client is looking for a LIMS Support Specialist to reinforce its teams. Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical industry.
What are your responsibilities?
As a LIMS Support Specialist, your main tasks will be:
Main activity: ensure Labware LIMS static data readiness in support to a project:
- Configuration and qualification of all products & material analytical specifications and related analyses.
- Configuration and qualification of environmental monitoring, sampling plans, configurations IPC related to a project.
Secondary activity: support to operational activities of the LIMS partner team:
- Analysis of incidents related to LIMS sent by QC / DEV laboratories
- Search and identification of root cause and proposal of solution to avoid reoccurrence (both from a process and technical point of view).
- Determine whether an incident need to be resolved by the LIMS admin or by the IT team.
- Implement changes not requiring a static data qualification.
- Transfer incidents to the IT team.
- Test solutions implemented by IT.
- Participate the weekly follow-up meeting with IT LIMS team.
- Support end-users on specific requests (e.g. data extraction, implement queries in the LIMS).
- Manage access to LIMS system.
Who are you?
- Bachelor / Master (preferred) in Sciences (chemistry / biology)
- Mandatory strong knowledge of static data configuration of the Labware LIMS system (analytical specifications, analyses, In Process Control)
- Strong knowledge of the QC laboratory analytical activities to fully understand the static data requirements
- Knowledge of data management and relational DB (ability to query DB in SQL is an asset).
- Ability to communicate in English with both IT and Business Departments.
- Ability to follow several activities in parallel.
- Ability to work in partnership with several departments.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.