Project Manager Manufacturing (M/F/X)
Brussels – Contracting
#engineering #project #manufacturing #supplychain #pipingsystems
For our partner specialized in advanced piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications, we are looking for a Project Manager Manufacturing.
What are your responsibilities?
The Project Manager Manufacturing and Supply Chain will have an operational mission to support the 15 manufacturing sites in their projects and initiatives. The person will establish, coordinate, and provide structured processes.
Reporting into the Manufacturing & Supply Chain VP EMEA, the Project Manager will handle the following responsibilities:
- Include the HSE priorities in every projects, programs and actions
- Ensure 2-way open communication throughout the organization based on results
- Manage the development and maintenance of methods, processes, and systems for measuring the degree to which the goals, objectives and metrics are being met with a solid and efficient dashboard system (standard KPIs)
- Provide operations stakeholders with the results and recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy
- Keep the VPs and team members informed of program status and ensure coordination of activities between other Plants. Also, this includes capturing project lessons learned that can be re-used for other projects
- Lead projects and effectively coordinate these projects with the EMEA project teams. Project leadership includes identifying opportunities, defining and financially justifying projects, launching project teams, using good project management to perform team activities, leading teams to execute projects with the problem-solving methodology, tracking project status and results, removing, and elevating project barriers, and developing team members
- Identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals
Who are you?
- Engineer degree in Operations Management or Engineering
- 3 plus years of solid experience with Lean principles and tools (5s, SMED, PDCA, etc.)
- Leadership experience in industrial manufacturing environment with engineering or production background
- Ideally Black Belt or Green Belt Lean / Six Sigma certified.
- Project management skills with experience in leading improvement projects
- Good listener with strong interpersonal skills and ability to convince and to persuade with enthusiasm and energy
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !