Process & integration Mechatronics Engineer
CDI – Hainaut
#mechatronics #Engineer #PLC #Robot #process #design #integration #commissioning
Our Partner is a global Leader in Metal Flow Engineering, providing a full range of Services and Solutions to its worldwide Customers, principally serving the Steel and foundry Industries. To support the growth of the Feasibility Study Team, we are currently looking for a Process & Integration Mechatronics Engineer.
The Engineer will carry out Engineering Studies to support the Business Development of Flow Control projects and Mechatronics Solutions.
What are your responsibilities ?
You lead and complete detailed Feasibility Studies :
- You will collect the relevant information in collaboration with the Sales Teams and during visits at customer site.
- You will coordinate with key suppliers and subcontractors the integration of specific technologies.
- You will design and propose a safety concept according to Machine/Robotic European regulations.
- You will draft the functional description explaining the proposal.
- You will complete real time Simulation of the Robotic Proposal to validate its integration into customer Installation and process.
- You will participate to the development and integration of Data Management in order to monitor the performances of the Robotic installation.
- You will coordinate the Equipment Modeling and the development of the Robotic Proposal.
- You will develop and draft the Global Automation Concept including the different control command Technologies.
- You prepare Equipment and Engineering Costing including preliminary Project Planning.
- You will support R&D Team to integrate new Product and Function for Trials at Customer Site.
- After getting the Customer Order, you will join the Sales and Project Teams to launch the Project and explain the Proposal.
Who are you ?
You are an Electro-Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineer.
You understand the mechanical concepts and limitation of an Industrial Equipment.
You are able to integrate Industrial Robot, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, electric drives and the associated Control Command Equipment.
You have a confirmed experience with Automation Software for Robot/PLC Simulation and Programming.
You will be integrated in a local French speaking Team working into a worldwide English speaking Environment.
You will manage the Study as a Project, leading the associated resources and driving the communication with the internal and external stakeholders.
You are open minded, whiling to travel worldwide and ready to integrate new Cultures and new Technologies in your daily Activities.
What can you expect ?
Are you ready to take the challenge? Apply from now on and join a dynamic company, in a sector in full development and which will allow you to develop your skills in a highly technological environment.
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply. We are just waiting for your application to discuss your professional future.