Quality Agreements & Supplier Change Control Lead
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
Our partner is looking for a Quality Agreements & Supplier Change Control Lead to reinforce its teams. Our partner is a well-known pharmaceutical industry.
What are your responsibilities?
- Soliciting, collecting, negotiating, and reviewing quality agreements in partnership with key stakeholders (procurement/ TLCM/ manufacturing sites) and negotiate the company product specification requirements.
- Escalating any quality agreement issues to direct management and supplier quality operations team for further negotiation with suppliers
- Compiling and coordinating risk assessments related to Quality Agreements issues.
- Obtaining and maintaining relevant supplier information in company systems in a systematic manner to allow for effective and efficient utilization of supplier data.
- Maintaining the supplier profiles in the relevant data systems and ensuring that all applicable data associated with the supplier are kept current based on currently available information.
- Monitoring of all mailboxes, including any required logging onto applicable systems and data bases (e.g. supplier and site notifications).
- Understand & manage the life-cycle activities of incoming materials.
- Support the management of suppliers' notifications.
Who are you?
- You hold a Master degree, Engineering degree, Pharmacist, PhD Degree in a relevant scientific field, quality or technical discipline.
- You have a clear understanding of quality requirements (cGMP, ISO,…), manufacturing processes of vaccines and supplier manufacturing process
- You have an experience in quality agreement managements and proficient influencing and negotiating skills to ensure collection of desired information from suppliers and user sites while maintaining a good relationship with the supplier.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software applications such as SAP.
- You are willingness to work in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- You understand negotiations related to implementation of appropriate regulatory requirements and quality standards.
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.