Walloon Brabant – contracting
What are your responsibilities?
- Writing, reviewing and approving of validation plans and validation summary reports
- Reviewing and approving of design documentation (TCD, ERES, URS, DQ, …)
- Reviewing and approving of qualification protocols and reports (IQOQ & PQ)
- Writing and reviewing of Periodic Review Reports (PR)
- Reviewing and approving of CSV specific documentation (inventory, …)
- Reviewing of CVS specific SOP’S and Templates
- Ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of the internal validation methodology to maintain the validated status of automated and computerized systems.
- Ensure QA activities on quality systems (CAPA, Deviation, Change Control, …) related to automated and computerised systems.
- Support team and management during internal and external audits
Who are you?
- University (Master) degree in Sciences / Biological Engineering (e.g. Pharmacist / Master in Sciences / Bio Engineer)
- Certification in computer system validation or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience in a computer systems validation role
- CGMP and specific regulations and guidelines applicable to computerized and automated systems (GAMP, Eudralex Vol 4 annex 11, 21 CFR part 11, …)
- Validation practices and guidelines (life cycle approach, ICH, ASTM E2500, …)
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We invite you to apply !
Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]