Brabant Wallon – Contracting
#Pharmaceutical #Product #Manager
To face the market increase, capture this rapid growth, and deploy the industrialization programs, our client is looking for an experienced contractor Product & Program Manager.
- Define and follow closely the implementation of the product Roadmap.
- Develop our augmented offering by identifying and developing 3rd parties and partners in all regions, parts manufacturing, process control & software developement, dosimetry, etc.
- Represent the product in the market and ensure internal’s product offering remains competitive and attractive to customers.
- Be an advocate for internal and external partners and customers, to continuously strive to improve our products and services.
- Ensure that the product line contributes to internal’s long term success and profitability.
- Define and monitor product indicators in terms of performance, maintainability, cost, integration, etc.
- Define and follow the development of new solutions and partnerships adapted to the BU’s strategic plan.
- Monitor competitors and alternative technologies.
- Support and train the commercial and operational teams to insure our product successes.
- To define and implement the product Programs for a better definition, monitoring, road mapping, cost targeting and tracking for one or more line of products.
- To define and deploy KPIs to track the Product financial and operational performance from Sales to Customer service.
- To support the offer team by taking the lead on several leads and prospects around the world (with the commercial team).
- To lead several projects of “pre-engineering” to develop new offering for prospects, such as new conveyor manufacturers in Asia, India, etc.
- To pilot 3rd parties in all regions to further develop our augmented offering of conveyors, software’s, building contractors, etc.
- A master degree in engineering/scientific/business background with an interest for technologies and industrial fields.
- Ideally trained as Product or Program Manager.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a product or program management, ideally in a similar industry or life science company.
- Demonstrated and natural leadership and structuring capabilities.
- Excellent communication, assertiveness and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good abilities to understand newly presented information.
- The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product’s future potential.
- Having a good technical knowledge field/hands-on experience on complex products in asset.
- Knowledge of a relevant irradiation application, conveying, sterilization, or industrial manufacturing process field will be a strong asset.
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels, and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner.
- A customer-oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas.
- Fluent written & spoken English and French.
- Flexible, pragmatic, and rigorous.
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives.
- Ready and flexible to travel if needed, up to 10%.
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Interested? Do not wait any longer and send you resume: [email protected]