Brabant Wallon – contracting
#SupplyChain #SAP #APO
Our partner is looking for a Supply Planner to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering production plans for a product/franchise on a monthly basis at SKU level (in APO). Manage all planning master data & parameters to allow automatic use of system (APO optimizer).
- Provide visibility of End to End status across a product/franchise, manage risks & opportunities.
- Ensures Bulk and Fill plans can fulfill packaging and Customer Demand.
- Prepare scenarios in case supply issue occur and/or manage all constraints (Regulatory Affairs, life-cycle management, Quality)
- Be the contact person to other stakeholders in the organization (Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing Strategy, Technical life cycle Management, central planning, Global Product Leads..)
- Manage product inventory (vs target) and monitor product performance (master data, inventory, leadtime)
- Reflect customer demand in APO
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and a Supply Chain certification is a plus.
- You have 3 years of planning experience in a complex organization
- You have good knowledge of SAP/APO
- You are a team player and autonomous
- You are fluent in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92