Quality Assurance (QA) Validation Officer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
#QA #GMP #Validation #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation Officer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
The Quality Assurance Validation officer will ensure the QA oversight of the continuous validation activities and of the technical services activities for one or several vaccine bulk production units.
Here are your main responsibilities:
- To take part in the establishment, the implementation, the follow-up and the maintenance of the continuous validation plan (CVP),
- To assess the validation state of equipment’s through writing periodic review report and/or risk assessments
- To write and implement some validation documentation (VP, VSR, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis),
- To review and approve specific qualification and validation documentation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV),
- To ensure the correct application of the validation quality systems on the field and to define improvement plan as required,
- To support the production & technical services teams in the implementation of the validation activities,
- To ensure the periodic oversight of technical services activities,
- To review the modification proposed by the technical teams
- To ensure adequate level of quality on the floor through gembas and quality coaching of technical teams.
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree (biotechnology, agronomy, chemistry or pharmacy)
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical industry (good knowledge of GMP)
- You are a problem solver and solution oriented
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and French
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92