Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Process Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support process safety risk assessments
- Support customers to deploy mitigation plans for Process Safety High Severity Risks
- Support customers in the deployment of asphyxiant and other dangerous gases risk assessments
- Support action plan definition and deployment to reach acceptable risk levels
- Give support to apply ATEX regulation to MPUs/SPUs (participation in the risk assessment and zoning definition, action plan deployment, support maintenance plan definition, document storage)
- Support customers in chemical storage design and routine management (gap assessments with external and internal regulation, action plan deployment, support to maintenance plan definition)
- Support customers in incident investigations, troubleshooting and projects in the expertise areas
- Lead L2 audit
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering
- You have a first experience within the pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- You have a technical safety background
- You are pragmatic and have good communication skills
- You speak French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92