Electronics design engineer
CDI – Bruxelles
#engineer #electronic #numerical #analogic #design #PCB #EMC #digital #development #layout
What is the more exciting in electronical field, is to develop a product from requirements to production. That’s what we would like to discuss. We are looking for an Electronics design engineer, someone passionate by electronics and PCB.
You integrate a R&D center of an important company present in several country. You will be in charge for developing new products from A to Z.
What are your responsabilities?
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for electronics/electrical design of new and existing electronics used in different products.
- Execute electronics designs over the full development cycle :
- Participate to the product technical requirements redaction
- Design of the electronic/electrical elements of the product (including PCB design and layout)
- Execute the verification of the design
- Support the industrialization of the product in the factory and of the components with the suppliers
- Draft the documentation required in the product development process (design calculation notes, verification report, FMEA, test specification, component specification…)
- Actively cooperate with the other project team member (software/mechanical/project management/Quality/validation…) to assure an overall good development of the product
- Contribute to the products architecture definition and the technical roadmap
- Prospect new technology & components
- Take part in external relations with innovative suppliers, subcontractors, universities, external laboratories and other business fields.
- Take part in securing of intellectual work through the generation of invention disclosures and patents.
- Evaluate competitor products, follow up new products
Who are you ?
- 7-10 years of experience in electronic design
- Business Skills
- Capability to work with and to drive external suppliers
- Ability for creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Knowledge in design & development of general electronic circuits digital & analogue (including EMC)
- Knowledge in Power electronic design (components, standard topology, led driving circuit, thermal…)
- Experience in working in electrical laboratory environment (safety, electronics test tools…)
- Experience in working in complex and highly regulated electrical product developments with multidisciplinary and global team
- Knowledge of standards for electronic products (CE/EMC/IEC)
- Different PCB design & related SW packages (Altium…)
- Different electronic/electrical simulation tools (Lt-spice, Simulink…)
- Electronic, electro-mechanical Engineer (or equivalent by experience)
- English is a must, Dutch, French are an asset
What can you expect?
You will be part of a company specialized on electronical product for all about infrastructure. You will integrate a company with a good spirit and a dynamic environment. You will receive a package salary depending on your competencies and study.