Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As Coordinator Planning Shutdown and Maintenance Scheduler you will:
- Ensure in the short and long term the coordination of the interventions and interactions between maintenance, the validation, engineering, the shared Services, laboratories central C&M and the production
- Lead meetings of preparation and execution of the shutdown with the all the stakeholders
- Identify and discuss the items blocking with the teams
- Guaranty by your actions the good execution of the obligatory interventions in respect of the estimated timing by guaranteeing the absence of impact and the optimization of production capacities
- Be responsible for the construction and the review of planning for intervention to short, means and long run
- Be in charge of the initial review of the orders of work entering, including the identification of the range and the analysis of the degree of necessary planning
- Carry out examinations on the floor to identify and document the necessary ones, as well as the possible hazards related to the realization of work
- Coordinate and communicate clearly on the critical stages of the process with the technical managers, the persons in charge of production, quality responsible and the technicians.
- Ensure internal management and you will be the single interface (LSPOC) of the unit with the shared engineering services (Automation support/Metrology laboratory)
- Gather and provides SAP reports concerning the management of the completion of the work
Who are you?
- You hold a Scientific master’s degree (Engineer or equivalent)
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar role in a Pharmaceutical environment
- You have good knowledge of planning ‘processes
- You are pragmatic and have good communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92