Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Validation Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will manage equipment validation and requalification. Here are your main responsibilities:
- To perform risk assessments
- To write and/or review validation protocols
- To schedule and design validation activities, priorities, logistics, supplier interventions
- To perform or manage validation and flows of documentation
- To report project progress, risk and mitigation in team meeting
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have 3 years of experience in validation within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge in qualification/validation process
- You are flexible and have good organization skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92