Sterility Assurance Officer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
#Pharma #EM #Sterility
Our partner is looking for a Sterility Assurance Officer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will Provide support and expertise to the operations to ensure that the Manufacturing Performance Unit applies all Sterility Assurance processes. Here are your main tasks :
- Approval of scientific and technical reports (test procedure, validation report, risk assessment, scientific report, …)
- The re-qualification activities after the shut-down (PQ EM, among others)
- Write procedures in relation with sterility assurance
- Perform FMEA analysis on aseptic processes
- Ensure the adequate treatment of all deviation linked with sterility assurance
- Ensure and support the implementation of adequate training for aseptic gowning and practices (isolator and conventional processes) and sterility assurance, including shop floor mentoring as required
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have a first experience in Sterility Assurance
- You have good knowledge of aseptic processes
- You are flexible and are quality oriented
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92