Application Functional Consultant
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Application Functional Consultant to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
The Functional Consultant will be the Tech lead of the Automate Planning Project and will work very close with his business counterpart. The ideal candidate has experience in planning and scheduling processes. Here are your main tasks:
- Animate all meetings with business, users, tech people according to AGILE Methodology (Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Demo, etc.)
- Write all User Stories and review them with business and tech
- Update with the team project documentation
- Support business during solution demo and help building training kits for end users
- Escalate in case of constraints / problems on the project
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree
- You have a first experience as a project leader (planning, workshop preparation and lead)
- You have good in production, planning and SAP
- You have good knowledge of AGILE methodology
- You are a team player, disciplined and have strong communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92