Commissioning and Qualification Projects Coordinator
Brabant Wallon – contracting
#Pharma #C&Q #IQOQ
Our partner is looking for a C&Q Projects coordinator to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a C&Q Manager, your role include:
- Realize the planning of your qualification’s activities and integration in project global planning
- Coordinate outsourcing activities involved in modification projects or qualifications activities
- Include in all project meeting as user and Technical Support representative
- Write TCD, IQO Protocols (mechanical and process control)
- Execute or coordinate execution of IOQ Protocols (mechanical and process control)
- Write IOQ Reports
- Write and drives handover certificates and punch-list
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering…)
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a CQ Engineer within the pharmaceutical industry
- You are an expert in the field of quality/validation/verification activities
- You are a team player, disciplined and have strong communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92