Analytical Methods Validation
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Analytical Methods Validation to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be the scientific analytical expert (physicochemistry) for the definition and deployment of the Continued Method Verification (CMV) program. Here are your main responsibilities:
- Support project architect and participate in the elaboration of the overall project process steps, technical strategy and translate into deployment pilots (information gathering, build and propose scenario, present, and gather feedbacks, etc.)
- Support QC sites in the deployment of CMV: identification of relevant test data, training on CMV tools and processes, Q&A, problem solving, …
- Create/support the appropriate documentation to drive execution of the process steps, project execution
- Collect and analyze the data produced and analyze the outcome in the context of the selected pilots of at the level of the overall project technical strategy
- Participate in the definition of a program to be deployed according to pilot outcome.
- Participate in the elaboration of the URS for the tools to be created
- Participate in the design of a deployment strategy
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have a first experience of at least 5 years in the field of QC or analytical methods within the pharmaceutical industry
- A strong interest in analytical data management is desired (database, data management system)
- You have the ability to interact with statisticians and to work with data visualization tools
- You are fluent (both written and spoken) in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92