Energy & Utilities Early Design Engineer
Contracting – Brabant Wallon
Our partner is looking for a Energy & Utilities Early Design Engineer to reinforce its teams. Our partner is a well-known pharmaceutical industry.
The Energy & Utilities Early Design Engineer is responsible for carrying out feasibility studies of Energy and utilities projects within Sites & Infrastructure Investment Strategy & Early Design Department and more particularly for the energy and utilities projects:
- Consolidates the ideation of the energy and utilities projects:
-Prepares and present scenarios to management for strategic decisions.
-Delivers Feasibility and Early Design: user requirement brief, technical deliverables, budget, schedule, risks, alternative, prioritization
-Transfers the feasibilities to the Delivery department in compliance with the governance
- Assists the Sites & Infrastructure Partner, mainly in the field of energy and utilities:
– Collecting user and site requirements
– Completing the Project Ranking Forms
– Establishing the project portfolio in the form of an investment plan
– Contributes to the implementation of the Sites Master Plan
- Propose technical solutions in order to:
– 2030 environmental objectives: carbon neutral &reducing our water consumption by 20%.
– Guarantee the necessary energy supplies
– Optimize the Sites Utilities equipment’s and networks
- Connect with his peers to have a deep understanding of the different Masterplans (Networks, Manufacturing, Laboratories…)
Your profile ?
- Minimum 10 years in Infrastructure and Utilities projects like Project Leader or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years within chemical, pharmaceutical or biotech company with technical background (Energy, Utilities)
- Experience in capital and asset management
- Experience in Masterplan building
- Fluent in French and English.
- Expertise in cGMP, Green and HSE standards
- Expertise in chemical and pharmaceutical standards
- Good financial background, especially in depreciation management.
- Fundamentals in people management (incl change, decisions, conflicts, coaching, leading, etc…)
- Background and experience with risk management.
- Very good communication skill
- Good analytical impact on the business/legal rules.
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.