Calibration Measurement Engineer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Calibration Measurement Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
The C&M Engineer will be responsible for the following activities including but not limited to:
- Generate calibration optimization technical reports (base on new process) to optimize MPUs calibration
- Support C&M transversal calibration team
- Regroup and analyze technical documents (TRA, standard requirements, calibration specifications,…)
- Organizing workshops with asset specialist s(SME)
- Connecting SME with MPUs C&M managers and Quality department
- Managing meetings and minutes of meeting
- Performing metrological data analysis (probes drift, constraints…)
- Support C&M changes in SAP and launch ECR modification
- Test new process of frequency optimization (Data Driven Calibration tool)
- Evaluate calibration opportunities and savings
- Managing C&M documentation and archiving
In addition the C&M engineer need to:
- Adapt to changes (schedule, organization, priorities,…)
- Be the interface between different actors
- Be the technical referent for the project
- Be able to make benefit different actors of his professional experience
- Participate to coordination meetings with global and Belgium project team
- Be intransigent regarding the security
Who are you?
- You hold an engineer degree or bachelor with an experience in such domain of activities
- You have a relevant experience in Metrology or Validation within the pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- You have good knowledge in analytical techniques
- You are result driven, autonomous and have some good communication skills.
- You are fluent (both written and spoken) in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92