Engineer Project Coordinator
Brabant Wallon – Contracting
#Pharma #SAP #Calibration
Our partner is looking for an Engineer Project Coordinator to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will assist a project manager, from Scheme to Handover & Close-out to assure an outcome which meets all of the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality (fit for purpose) & safety and delivers the business benefits for the following global projects.
Here are your main tasks :
- Calibration Checklist Digitalization project (Optimize calibration execution by developing digital checklist in SAP – simplifying vaccines sites calibration result encoding in SAP)
- Data Driven Calibration Optimization project (The goal is to develop and implement a frequency optimization tool to optimize calibration frequency across vaccines sites)
- Master data optimization project (project goal is to implement digital BOTs (Build Operate Transfer) automates to optimize master data encoding in SAP across vaccines sites.)
- Monitoring and update of project schedule
- Organizing workshops, Kaizen, trainings…
- Management of meetings and minutes of meeting
- Ensuring organization and attended to project review meetings
- Manage Project documentation
- Follow-up of the communication plan
- Supporting stakeholder management
- Support during implementation and optimization roll out
- Performing REX and project close-up
Who are you?
- You hold an engineering master’s degree
- You have minimum of 3 years of proven experience in setting up & leading project within pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- You have ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, SAP, etc.)
- You have an experience with stakeholder management
- You are : results driven, deal with complexity and uncertainty, good communicator and able to adapt to audience
- You are fluent in French and in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Rossenfosse : [email protected] or +32 494/91.87.40