Analytical Method Development Immunoassay
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
You have experience in immunoassay methods and a GMP experience? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for an Analytical Method Development Immunoassay to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
The missions are :
- To develop, design, perform & analyze new immunoassays (ELISA, AlphaLISA, MSD)
- Manage the feasibility & fit-for purpose study including, project management, business case and reporting & communication to different stakeholders
Manage the feasibility & fit-for-purpose of new immunoassays :
- Perform experimental plan, analyze the results, manage the troubleshooting.
- Manage lab work (training, stock management, data integrity); Work in GMP lab environment.
- Feasibility, fit-for-purpose and method development design.
- Protocol & report writing.
- Communication of the results
- Project management (stakeholder mapping, planification)
Who are you?
- Bachelor, Master, Engineer or Ph.D. in biology, biochemistry, or immunology.
- Good knowledge in immunochemical methods (Luminex)
- Good knowledge in GMP
- Demonstrated proficiency one or more of the following areas:
- Immunoassay development, validation (for QC)
- Project management
- Lab activities
- Data analytics (including calculation method)
- Preferably minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with proven lab activities management of and project management
- Capability of working independently and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- English fluent, French is a plus.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.