Deviation & CAPA Specialist
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
Our partner is looking for a Deviation & CAPA Consultant to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage and Coordinate Process/Product activities related to Deviation and CAPA Quality Systems
- Manage and Coordinate Process/ Product deliverables expected trough the CAPA/DEV Systems
- Contribute to decrease in the number deviations and CAPA of the unit.
- Manage process & product trend analysis and quality reviews on the CPV system (Process Robustness Follow-up)
- Ensure that major issues with impact on Process/Product are captured, followed up and treated in the manufacturing unit action plans.
Who are you?
- University degree in Science (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent)
- Former relevant industrial experience or equivalent in pharmaceutical Prod., Valid. or QA in a biopharmaceutical.
- A previous experience in a QA department is a real asset.
- Relevant experience in GMP
- Problem solving and achievement oriented
- Team spirit
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.