Brussels /Business trips in Europe – Freelance
#projectmanagement #civilengineering #solarpanels #sprinklers #civilprojects
For our client located in Brussels and specialized in the industrial sector, we are looking for a Civil Project Manager.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be responsible for major projects management and execution in relation to civil engineering projects, construction, utilities, facilities, i.e.: solar panels, roofs or sprinklers, achieving goals on time and aligned with the budget. You will monitor the projects in various sites through KPIs and dashboard.
- Manage projects and coordinate the execution with the external providers/partners
- Track the performance of the civil engineering projects
- Define the specifications of the projects based on the site needs
- Facilitate the governance of the projects and deliver the projects according expectations
- Monitor the KPIs , report and propose corrective actions
- Track the costs and ensure compliance with the budget
- Lead local projects and effectively coordinate these projects with the local project teams. Project leadership includes defining and financially justifying the costs, launching project, using good project management to perform team activities, leading partners to execute projects with the problem-solving methodology, tracking project status and results, removing and elevating project barriers.
- Include the HSE priorities in every projects, programs and actions
- It is also critical to identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-8 years' experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Technical skills and experience: Project Management, civil engineering, construction & facility . An advantage will be to have contact with companies that are acting in this environment/tasks.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !