Brabant Wallon – contracting
#Pharma #QC #QA
Our partner is looking for an QA Validation to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Approve the validation documentation regarding the GMP requirements and the company’s procedures for validation protocols and reports (IMPQ) for new building & new equipment but also for routine validation & periodic review.
- Approve the qualification documentation regarding the GMP requirements and the company’s procedures.
- Review and approve equipment lifecycle (URS, master data, calibration status, qualification, …)
- Review and approve documentation related to the validation / qualification executed.
- Provide a compliance expertise during use and development of validation/qualification strategies.
- Identify and escalade to his management all potential deviations.
- Review and challenge the validation/qualification deviations (except product impact) and CAPA.
- Ensure and manage the implementation of CAPA
- Review SOP related to its M&CS department in accordance with validations, procedures and timelines.
- Perform QA on the floor
- Report any major event to its QA management
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in a general Science or Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Bio Engineer, Biology, Biomedical Sciences).
- You have a first experience in Validation or QA validation within biopharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge of current good manufacturing practices in biopharmaceuticals and validation processes
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92