Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Brabant Wallon – Contracting
The main purpose of the Industrial Method Engineer (IME) is to analyze the performance of the department in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance costs.Working closely with the execution team and the engineers of several disciplines, it maintains and optimizes the technical performance in terms of reliability, safety and environmental integrity of the department.The IME develops, implements and manages preventive maintenance, inspections and revises plans. In addition, it provides support and technical support to ensure cost-effective solutions.
Your responsibilities ?
- Define & implement Visual Management on packaging lines;
- Support the implementation of the Quick wins related to the new maintenance strategy;
- Support the technical team in order to solve recurrent technical issue thanks to root cause analysis (RCA – DMAIC) approach and presence on the shop floor;
- Implementation and follow-up of the findings related to the problem-solving exercises;
- The facilitation of the work process to assure that we are identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating reliability threats;
- In charge of "quick-wins" project from the definition to the implementation;
- The facilitation of workshops is required;
- The assessment of bad-actors in terms of performance and reliability on packaging lines;
- Support team in charge of technical improvements on the shop floor;
- Providing regular communications and status reports to your hierarchy.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Industrial Method or Reliability Engineering roles
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken (must-have for the role)
- Strong experience in industrial Visual Management
- Experience with LEAN manufacturing tools like Green or Black Belt certifications
- Sound knowledge in "condition-based performance monitoring systems"
- Comfortable with database management and processing
- Good judgment to set priorities
- Work under pressure, analytical, solve challenges, give support and make decisions.
Our offer ?
We offer you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package. You will also have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally through internal training.
If you are interested, don't wait any longer!
Apply directly via our website WWW.JEFFERSONWELLS.BE or send your CV to the following email address [email protected]