Specialist QC Transfer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Specialist QC Transfer to provide support. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Coordinate the QC tests transfer activities between different sites and other external collaborators
- Organize the QC trainings of internal and external collaborators from different sites (located abroad).
- Request and coordinate the reagents shipments between sites to support the QC tests transfers, and provide support to lean the shipments process, in collaboration with QC and logistics departments.
- Document these analytical transfers according to the predefined rules/SOP
- Support Project Teams and Steering Committees in setting and continuously reviewing QC tests transfer progress, according to the global project plans, milestones and timelines. Escalate issues if appropriate.
- Participate in establishing the Risk assessment specific for the QC tests activities, for all the projects involved. Build the specific Tech Transfer documentation
- Be the SPOC to our trainees/collaborators for all the QC tests transfer aspects
- Participate to the writing of Project Charter (PC) and/or a Test Transfer Plan (TTP)
- Analyze the QC results obtained locally and write the AMTR (report) documents.
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, …)
- You have 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have Scientific background of the “in vitro” and “in vivo” QC analytical methods.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92