Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Program Manager to join its team. This international company is well-known for its research, development and marketing of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products.
The Project Manager applies the knowledge, skills, tools and technics to Documentation projects to ensure efficient execution of the project in accordance with the bulding New Pa Strategy (including Building a learning, digital and documentation simplifying Organization)
The Project Manager oversees, in collaboration with the project’s lead (if applicable), the coordination and administration of all aspects of the ongoing project including planning, budgeting, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling project activities. (S)he is responsible for ensuring effective and harmonized communication channels are in place.
What are your responsibilities?
- Define, build and follow project timeline
- Set up coordination and project follow up meeting
- Manage stakeholders and ensure good communication inside and around the project
- Mitigate risk during the life of the project
- Ensure achievement of objectives in terms of Safety, Quality, Cost and deadline
- Performs project reporting
Who are you?
- Master's in engineering or equivalent
- English and French written & spoken
- Familiar with process equipment (in upstream and downstream processes)
- Knowledge on FIT (Filter Integrity Testing)
- Ability to impact and influence stakeholders
- Knowledge of qualification / validation processes
- Able to work in matricial organization
- Successful experience as project manager in Biopharma environment
- Automation basic knowledge
- Knowledge of GMP regulated environment
- MS Project (Microsoft)
- (Creative) Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, solution oriented
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Rossenfosse: [email protected]