Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Quality project associate- equipment
Scope of work:
- Quality Review of Validation Documentation, Change records and procedures
- Regulatory Impact assessments
- Coordination of Regulatory Submissions and Responses
- Support in Quality Management systems (Validation, QRM, Change management, Regulatory Systems, …)
Who are you?
- MSc. degree scientific background
- You have minimum 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry (in validation, registration, quality) = MUST
- Language skills: fluent Dutch & ENG
- Communicative, quality minded, …
- You have interest in validation, quality and government agencies and documents
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of medication legislation and organizations (FDA, EMA)
- Good writing and communication skills
- Dynamic, flexible, able to cope with high work pressure
- Taking initiative and able to work independently
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.