Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Electricity Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
In the expertise domain of LV Electricity (distribution, light(n)ing, equipment) and Extra Low Voltage (Data/Telecom, Fire Detection, AMS, Interlocking, Access Control, etc), you need to demonstrate deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects. Here are your main tasks:
- Definition of functional, technical and quality requirements.
- Realisation of reviews of process studies, single line diagrams, layouts & calculation notes.
- Review tender packages and oversight contractor's performance and progress.
- Integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
- Preparation of the project testing, commissioning, qualification and inspection requirements
- Assessment of systems' legal conformity and quality conformity.
- On-site verification of execution according to good practices
- Interface with Site existing infrastructures and networks
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree (Industrial or Civil Engineer) and 8 years of experience in domain of electricity
- You have a first experience in project supervision within pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- You hold a BA4//5 certification
- You have good knowledge of Elec Calc software
- You speak French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92