Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Clinical Data Analyst
Scope of work:
In this role you will contribute to the development of the strategy for Reporting & Metrics building in line with the overall BI services and C&SP strategy and optimizing the platform’s usage across multiple departments. You will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the reporting and metrics platforms, ensuring that the platform is meeting the requirements of customers across GD compliant with applicable regulations.
You will also contribute to the development of visualization and reporting to support the clinical trial activities such as medical safety review, analytical risk-based monitoring, data review and cleaning, biomarker, home health care and specialty requests for decision making. You will be responsible for creating reports using the clinical data, using software applications based on business requirements and study specific needs partnering with multiple departments.
In your area of responsibility, you will be responsible to function in a continuous improvement framework with respect to systems deployment, life cycle management and enhancements supported by greater partnerships with internal user groups. You will contribute to initiatives to yield faster and more effective report development, efficient change management services for analytics platforms. You will have technical expertise clinical data (IDAR) and report building, and experience gained through working with diverse and complex business processes and associated systems infrastructures. The Analyst is required to work in a matrix environment across functions and departments.
Who are you?
- More than 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, working within Data Warehouse platforms (EBIS) in a regulated industry within a clinical trial environment (IDAR)
- In depth knowledge of Tibco Spotfire or other equivalent visualization development tool
- In depth knowledge of Python, R, SAS and similar scripting languages is preferred
- Knowledge of SDTM data structure (for IDAR)
- Knowledge to gather requirements and writing user requirement documentation
- Ability to work independently on assignments of moderate to high complexity without support
- Experience in mentoring lower level team members is a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC standards is a plus
- Knowledge of Clinical data or SDTM data structure is preferred.
- Other relevant experiences and skills may be considered.
- Previous experience of working with reporting / dashboarding software (such as Spotfire) in a regulated industry Experience with Database and ETL, ODW and reporting platforms, integrated data management considered.
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Tibco Spotfire or similar BI software tool such as Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power BI
- Technical knowledge of SharePoint set up.
- Knowledge of Iron Python, R, R Shiny, SAS or similar scripting languages.
- Experience in pharma & life sciences industry is preferred
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.