QA sterility officer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a QA sterility officer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will provide support and oversight for QA activities related to the “in place/in use” aspect of one or more Quality systems within a Manufacturing Performance Unit. Here are your mains responsibilities:
- Ensure support is provided to develop process documents that are in alignment with regulatory expectations and internal global policies and standards
- Ensure state-of-the-art and best industry practices are reflected in our development
- Manage QA activities related to one or more Quality Systems
- Support the development of transversal GxP Process:
– SOPs on SOPs
– Training Management
– Archive Management
– Documentation Management
– Changement Management
– Deviation/CAPA Management
– Management review
- Manage relationship with operations
- Identify potential quality and compliance risks and help to manage these risks through the existing quality systems.
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s in sciences linked to Biotechnology/Vaccines development (Engineering, Bio- engineering, chemistry, ……) or equivalent by experience
- Previous experience in QA in a pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in GxP (Aseptic, validation, cGxP, GMP)
- You have strong communication skills and have a flexible mindset
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92