SME Electricity & Instrumentation package
Brabant Wallon – Contracting
#Pharma #SME #Electricity #Instrumentation
Our partner is looking for an SME Electricity & Instrumentation package to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities?
In its area of expertise, the scope of the mission is to participate and drive all the phases of the engineering of a new Gene Therapy construction plant.
Here are your main tasks :
The Subject Matter Expert will be responsible of:
- Expert in its area of expertise
Representation of our client expertise
- Author/approver of requirements and technical specifications related with its area of expertise
Author of the his discipline URS
Review technical documentation from Engineering office and Contractors (Design&Build approach)
- Selection of suppliers related with its area of expertise
Participation in quotation review, decision matrix and recommendation
- Contract follow-up of main contracts related with its area of expertise
Follow progress of engineering
Manage change request in collaboration with Engineering Leader
Review planning related in collaboration with Engineering Leader and/or planner
- Driver of the Value Engineering proposed by the Engineering Office or Contractor
- Accountable of the quality in his discipline
Respect pharmaceutical standards and regulations
Ensure that the final result will be a state-of-the-art facility
- Follow up the Commissioning of the installation of its area of expertise
- Supervision of Verification activities
Leveraging approach based on ASTM
- Problem solving
Hands-on and result oriented
- Team player
Design&Build in multidisciplinary environment
Who are you?
- You hold an engineering master’s degree
- You have minimum 10 years in a similar position
- Minimum 5 years in pharmaceutical industry
- You are pragmatic to solve issues, rigorous, accountable with good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and good speaking and written skills in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Camille PISSON : [email protected]