Charleroi – Consultance
#technicalwriter #railway #LSA #maintainability #IntegratedLogisticSupport #ILS
For our client specialised in the railway sector, we are looking for a Technical Writer – Engineering (Integrated Logistic Support).
What are your responsibilities?
- Apply generic method, tools and processes specified by Engineering & ILS, international standards
- Implementation of LSA (Logistic Support Analysis) methods for a constructive influence on the general optimization of maintainability
- Manage definition of Logistic breakdown structure
- Elaborate Life Cycle Cost (LCC) calculation
- Definition of maintenance plans and delivery of maintenance manuals
- Production of maintenance task datasheets
- Identification/specification of safety measures necessary to perform maintenance activities
- Definition of spare parts (consignment stock for warranty)
- Identification and specification of tools necessary for maintenance activities
- Ensure that DFS is correctly applied on sub-system
- Writing of user manuals
- Validate content of technical documentation (internal or sub-contractors/suppliers)
Who are you ?
- Engineering University Degree or equivalent professional experience in electronic, electrical engineering, automatism, computer science and telecom, RAMS
- ILS Experience in railway, telecom, space or military environment would be appreciated.
- Basic knowledge of the main ILS elements applicable to Railways Equipment (RAMS, LORA, RCM, LCC,CBM…)
- Familiar with maintainability studies on railways equipment
- Be able to initiate and maintain regular and constructive relations with a multitude of internal interlocutors (project managers, engineering department, R&D,…) and external (suppliers, partners, subcontractors,…)
- Autonomous, excellent communication skills
- Open-mindedness, rigorous, analytical and synthetic turn of mind
- Good technical writing skills
- Fluent in French and good level in English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !