Tubize – Contracting to Perm (CDI)
#CAE #CAEengineer #mechanical #design #automotive #plastics #composites #foams #abaqus #LSdyna #FEM
For our client, specialized in the automotive sector, we are looking for a CAE Engineer.
What are your responsibilities?
- Design and optimization of structural parts for car bodies using FEM
- Conduct customer projects from first idea to serial implementation
- Verification and validation of prototype and serial parts
- Development of modelling methods and material cards for foams and plastics
- Close collaboration with customers and internal experts
You are you?
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with LS-Dyna, Abaqus Explicit, PamCrash or Radioss
- Strong theoretical background in FEM methods
- Familiar with plastics, composites and/or foams
- Experience with mechanical testing and lab work
- Convincing and target-oriented team player
- Fluent English and French, German or Italian is a plus
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !