Tender Construction Manager:
Brussels area – CDI
#tender #tendering #construction #engineer #proposal #contract
You are autonomous and pro-active? You want to be part of an important company, specialized in the building sector? You want to put in highlight your negotiations skills and contract management. This position of Tender Manager is the challenge you need.
You will be part of a team for managing all about contract and negotiation.
What are your responsabilities ?
As Tender Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow up of tenders for public and private markets
- Analysis of tender documents and specifications
- Coordination of the establishment of quotations and contracts between the key account managers (pricing), the operations (working statement, capacity requirements) and the administrative support team
Additionally, the Tender Manager will :
- Participate actively in the streamlining of the processes and flow within the department and between the department and the external contacts and business lines, especially with respect to the establishment of quotations
- Establish technical USP’s through discussion with the engineers in operations (used for the presentations, documentation, project sheets … in cooperation with the BDM)
- Act as a key user of the CRM package, especially for prospection purposes
Who are you ?
- You have a Master's degree in Civil Engineer Construction or General Engineering
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in tendering
- You are coming from the construction consultancy or real estate world
- You are fluent in Dutch / French / English
- You jump at the opportunity to take initiatives, bring structure and optimize work
What can you expect ?
A people-oriented company where mutual respect and personal involvement are key success factors.
A high quality ongoing training both internally and externally.
A salary package adapted to your role with attractive extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to apply.