QA Training Manager
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Training Manager to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are you responsibilities?
You will support the Compliance departement, Documentation and Learning manager in managing Document and Learnings materials of the Global QC System processes by:
- Act as a ARIS Designer to build process documentation.
- Ensure communication to and liaise with business to ensure alignment on global strategy, provide training on process updates and ensure stakeholder review.
- Support the QC System departement, eg in:
- Ensure updates of content of training curriculas
- Support Global Business Owners in implementaing Competence Based Learning approach.
- Manage the ”Training management system”:
- Drive and maintain for Quality Assurance/Quality Systems the set-up of learning functions and training matrixes.
- Identify and develop the QC system training curricula by careful selection of appropriate materials from both internal and external courses.
- Work together with the QA Capability function in liaison with the Vaccines Learning Center, to identify best practices and training approaches for implementation of learning and development and knowledge management.
You will ensure delivery of training and support to key-users by:
- Manage a network for Training management system:
- Take on the end-user issues linked to training management activities.
- Stay knowledgeable regarding Document Management system for VDD and ITX activities in order to ensure business continuity for mandatory activities.
Who are you?
- You hold a university degree in Sciences (Bio Engineer, Biologist, Chemist,…)
- You are fluent in English & French
- You are autonomous, Rigorous, Structured, Systematic
- Good analytical skills; ability to investigate and ask questions, on the shopfloor.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Aurélie Montes Suarez: [email protected] or +32472/44.83.18