Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a GMP Compliance to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
• An operational role responsible for the QA oversight of operations in his/her areas of responsibilities.
– Promote, master and ensure quality systems and cGMPs are in place in use
– Responsible of quality decision regarding products/activities
• Ensures deviations, change controls and capa are reviewed and handled in a timely manner
• Represents QA (decision responsibility) in all meetings related to the area of responsibility (staff meetings, deviation, CAPA, eCC, project, follow-up meetings, …)
• Ensures critical topics are adequately escalated to higher management
• Leads local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained in line with cGMP
• Understands technical/production complex problems and evaluates potential impact on product quality
• Assesses quality review files and draws adequate conclusions
• Provides QA expertise support to new product introduction projects and related validations
Who are you?
- Scientific university degree (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent) or equivalent by experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skills (applicable to French and/or English)
- Quality mindset
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Aurélie Montes Suarez: [email protected] or +32472/44.83.18