Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a LIMS Administrator to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities?
Support the implementation/administration/maintenance of a LIMS or LES system.
- SPOC: act as the single point of contact between the business and Tech department
- LIMS/LES Administration: define, create and manage static data in the LIMS/LES to support labs executing their lab activities
- Support to users: provide strong support to system users on a day to day basis, multi-site and/or multi-language (act as the single point of contact between business and Tech; advice users, simulate test cases in inferior environments in order to determine if scenario is relevant for production…).
- IT Incidents: understand problems/issues, determine root cause and assess impact on data and on business, take part to the definition of incident resolution priority based on risk/criticality, ensure proper follow-up and communication to stakeholders.
- Requests for enhancements: identify the different opportunities to enhance the systems that would improve the business efficiency and/or quality (collect and log opportunities, assess impact on business, determine implementation workload and cost, define priority)
- Corrections and enhancements: take active part to the periodic delivery of corrections and enhancements (test the corrections/improvements delivered by the Tech department; draft System Acceptance Test Protocols; create data sets and execute system validation; train users on new functionalities; ensure adequate communication to users)
- Data analysis/cleaning/monitoring: maintain, ensure life cycle management of Master Data ; perform complex analysis/investigations within systems on data to ensure their integrity.
- Periodic Compliance Review: ensure permanent validated state of systems (review and update system documentation, re-execution of validation protocols…)
- Access Management: manage accesses to systems in order to ensure that the right users have the right accesses (user mapping)
- Projects: contribute to planning, enhancement of planning tools, propose and commit timings for deliverables ; take active part to projects and bring expertise of the systems & business processes to improve, deploy or roll-out new functionalities (take active part to blueprint, system informal testing, validation and Go Live phases)
Who are you?
Affinity with IT tools (Excel, SAP, LIMS, ELN, …)
Affinity with process improvement and optimization
- Significant experience in supporting business system users
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Analytical mind
- Proactive, flexible and stress resistant
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Learning agility: able to learn new processes quickly and anticipate consequence of
- changes on end to end flow
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently with no or little supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good level of French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Camille Pisson: [email protected]