Analytical Methods Validation
Brabant-Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Analytical Methods Validation to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be a member of the scientific analytical experts panel (physico-chemistry) for the creation and implementation of the Continued Method Verification process which is to be deployed across our partner’s vaccines sites and throughout the vaccines business. Here are your main tasks:
- Execute, participate, support and drive analytical data exploration (identification of relevant analytical parameters, relevancy of contextual data, data hierarchy, calculations, etc.)
- Execute, participate, support and drive analytical and contextual data mapping in different equipment/document/data management sources
- Define, support and drive exploration/description of business analytical needs (relevance/dependency of context, calculation, aggregation, averaging, etc.) and ensure translation into technical data rules.
- Support project architect and participate in the elaboration of the overall project process steps, technical strategy and translate into deployment pilots (information gathering, build and propose scenario, present and gather feedbacks, etc.)
- Support QC sites in the deployment of CMV: identification of relevant test data, training on CMV tools and processes, Q&A, problem solving,…
- Create/support the appropriate documentation in order to drive execution of the process steps, project execution
- Collect and analyze the data produced and analyze the outcome in the context of the selected pilots of at the level of the overall project technical strategy
- Participate in the design of a deployment strategy
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have experience of at least 5 years in the field of QC or analytical methods within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a strong interest in analytical data management (database; data management system)
- You can interact with statisticians and to work with data visualization tools
- You are Bilingual French/English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92