Project Manager R&D
Brabant-Wallon – contracting
#GMP #PM #R&D
Our partner is looking for a Project Manager R&D to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Project Manager, you will plan and execute several projects in Microbiology Innovation and Modernization Initiative embedded in our partner’s strategy. This includes but is not limited to working with internal and external partners to plan, conduct and evaluate and implement technological solutions for QC Microbiology. Here are your main tasks:
- Act as coordinator and project manager innovation projects.
- CRO contract negotiation to execute the laboratory work incl. cost management.
- Oversight laboratory work and interim progress evaluation (internal and external).
- Draft and own study plans for internal approval and CRO approval
- Sample organization incl. shipment and potential linked change control for sample management where required
- Scientific evaluation of the study results
- Conduct complex stakeholder management internally across sites and countries
- Draft publication/position papers/guidance documents for the global QC department
- Draft abstracts, posters, presentations for external advocacy on Microbiology Innovation.
- Perform literature research and summarize in short briefings for scientists and senior management
- Ensure documentation, minutes and reports are produced in a timely manner and are shred with major stakeholders and archived in line with the company requirements.
Who are you?
- You hold a Scientific degree and have Analytical a background in Microbiology.
- First experience in QC testing in GMP environments and/or validation of alternative microbiological methods (e.g. sterility, bioburden, endotoxin testing,…)
- You are highly structured and organized with strong PM skills and scientific mindset
- You are a good team player with communication skills and a diplomacy approach when dealing with colleagues within or outside the organization (in UK, Germany, Italy, US and Belgium).
- You are fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92