QA Documentation Specialist
Brabant-Wallon – contracting
#GMP #QA #QMS
Our partner is looking for a QA Documentation Specialist to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
As a GMP Compliance Officer you will Contribute to the management of our partner’s Global Quality System (Documentation) which is used by all Vaccines sites and throughout the Vaccines business. Here are your responsibilities:
- Be able to guide/explain the Global Doc TeamSite (Refer to tuto’s, others Doc managers of MSAT, GENG,…).
- Perform Compliance review activities (eg. Review of templates)
- Support the global documentation network on creation of new ways of working upon migration to the new documentation system (review, support to design new processes)
- Act as custodian of the global Doc communities (grant access, monitor the folders content) and support pre-migration activities (eg. enrichment)
- Contribute to the creation of Global Written Standards on Vaccines level (job aid, wikis etc.)
- Assess the fit for purpose documentation on an enterprise level and adapt based on Vaccines needs (documentation from GSC/ R&D etc.)
- Provide training based on new defined documentation procedures
Who are you?
- You hold a Scientific degree
- First experience in in a similar position
- Good knowledge of GMP and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Good knowledge of GxP documentation activities
- You are a good team player with communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92