Support Medical Advisor Oncology
Brussels – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Support Medical Advisor Oncology to join its team. This international company is well known in the pharmaceutical world.
What are your responsibilities?
• Non-promotional scientific exchange with health care professionals to provide accurate, relevant and balanced data when needed;
• Collect, collate and analyze insights from a variety of stakeholders to identify unmet needs and data gaps and share these insights with your cross functional team;
• Understand positioning of the company’s oncology products in the current landscape and provide medical strategic input to commercial, access, clinical and regulatory stakeholders accordingly;
• Follow-up of investigator initiated studies & local data-generating studies;
• Connect with the regional medical team to share the Belgian perspective, discuss on potential data gaps or local needs;
• Review of market access dossiers for scientific accuracy;
• Collaborating with local clinical trial operations and investigators to follow-up ongoing studies and identify opportunities to implement new phase 2 and 3 studies in the country;
Who are you?
- You hold a MD, PharmD or PhD Life Sciences
- You have a passion for the therapeutic areas of interest; strong scientific knowledge in oncology
- You have experience as a medical advisor or medical affairs manager
- You have leadership skills: A proactive "can do" attitude and hands-on mentality; eager to continue to learn more
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Aurélie Montes Suarez: [email protected] or +32472/44.83.18