Our renowned client from the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Process Engineer to complete their team.
Regarding the project, here is some information:
As Sustainability Engineer, you will support investment projects (revamping and greenfield) by bringing your expertise to propose solutions on all sustainability topics (including utilities, energy consumption, HVAC, building shell, wastewater treatment, etc.).
What are your responsibilities?
- You are able to punctually travel abroad
- You will conduct the analyze of projects on the energy and sustainability level in different project stages
- You will work together with the SME to make sure the recommendations are implemented.
- You will keep in mind the bigger picture: Total Cost of Ownership consideration.
- Understanding of a product/process lifecycle
- You will conduct calculations to prove the gain (financial and/or energy wise) for your recommendations and you are able to present a business case for them.
- You ensure that the design of our facilities meets our sustainability targets, while not jeopardizing the projects’ objectives (EHS, Quality, Cost and Schedule).
- You will use your knowledge by comparing installations on site to see the real energy consumption (energy / mass balances) and base your recommendation by what has been proven in the field.
- You assess and monitor capabilities of partners (Engineering Offices, Contractors and Service Providers) and provide relevant support to enhance these capabilities.
- With a mindset oriented to continuous improvement, you keep up-to-date on evolutions of technological, regulatory, maintenance and safety requirements and ways-of-working and assess potential impacts and opportunities
Let's talk about you !
- 8 year-experience in comparable domain (e.g. contractor company, service provider, engineering office, industrial company)
- Strong technical background and broad knowledge (multiple aspects: technologies, calculations, works execution, energy)
- Fluent in both English and French (written and spoken)
- Knowledge or experience in Facilities and Utilities domains
- Experience in a cGMP environment.
- Ability to discuss and negotiate technical matters with suppliers and projects’ partners.
- Knowledge of BREEHAM/LEEDS standards considered as a plus
What we offer you ?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as a consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to training in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner every step of the way.
Are you interested in this offer? We invite you to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Marie Rossenfosse : [email protected]