QA Complaints Specialist
Brabant-Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a QA Complaints Specialist to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
You will analyze, coordinate investigations of Manufacturing sites, and provide an investigation report (interim/final) for the received complaints. Here are your main activities:
- Support the team in their day-to-day activities
- Owning complaints and to bring support on tasks related to complaints system (ad'hoc tasks related trends analysis, L1 audit, Annual Product Review… )
- Be the main interlocutor when some additional information is needed.
- Challenge manufacturing site investigation and summarize the investigation to the reporters.
- Take the ownership on complaint management improvement
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in sciences (e.g., Bio Engineer, Biologist, Chemist)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a GMP environment (preferably in relation with deviation or complaint handling)
- You are customer oriented and ready to work in a global and complex organization (open minded, flexible and quality mindset)
- You are fluent in English and French, (both spoken and written)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92