Brabant-Wallon – contracting
#GMP #QA #Admin
Our partner is looking for a QA Admin to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
You will manage process & communication of lifecycle and change control activities for different sites and interaction with external collaborators by:
- Developing further the process to prepare content on change controls for communication to external partners.
- Managing meetings with external stakeholders and present information to Quality, regulatory and technical collaborators
- Organizing the transfer of information on change controls between the company and QA department from external partner
- Establishing & tracking key performance indicators for each step of the process
- Leading the design of or optimization of process
- Following the implementation of changes and ensure alignment with RA and external partners to minimize the impact on supply continuity.
- Writing local SOP with new process, and ensure training of all stakeholders (MPU, QA, QC, site conformance, RA,MSAT).
- Collaborating on punctual projects such as participation to taskforces, development of standards.
Who are you?
- You are fluent in French and English
- You hold a scientific/engineering degree (minimum BAC+4) (chemist or biochemist)
- You are flexible with ability to adapt to changing scope & priorities
- You are able to lead and manage cross-functional projects
- You are Autonomous and results-driven
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Aurélie Montes Suarez: [email protected] or +32472/44.83.18