Brussels – Contracting
#electricmotor #voltage #automotive #engineering #JMAG #matlab #ansysmaxwell
For our client, leader in the automotive sector, we are looking for an Electric Motor – Voltage Engineer.
What are your responsibilities?
- Working with technician team to setup e-motor bench.
- Prepare test instruction to measure surge voltage.
- Run experiment & support technician team during test campaign.
- Record & analyse test results to ensure correct test procedure.
- Indicate surge voltage in different conditions based on test results.
- Run & modify existing models to calculate surge voltage.
- Use JMAG or Ansys Maxwell to calculate electromagnetic behaviour of e-motor.
- Use MATLAB to simulate electronic circuit of e-motor & calculate surge voltage.
- Compare surge voltage calculated by model versus measured at bench & verify simulation method.
- Regular report & presentation to update the project progress in meetings.
- Collaborate with technician/evaluation/design/MBD team.
- Cooperate with current team to perform smooth hand over.
- Research & survey to find measurement & simulation method of surge voltage in vehicle.
- Contact EU resources who can measure/model surge voltage in vehicle & arrange meeting/discussion to understand their competencies.
- Prepare proposal for future projects: vehicle measurement/model, improvement…
- Writing report & prepare slides.
Who are you?
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience in (based on priority):
- Electric motor design & optimisation
- Electric motor/ vehicle impedance analysis
- Electromagnetic modelling & electric motor analysis
- Electric motor test & results analysis
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !