Namur – Contracting
What are your responsibilities?
- Implement and maintain the ISO norm 17034 and ensure ad-hoc integration into existing quality system (ISO 9001, 17025) and initiating the strategy for improvement
- Build and maintain documented quality standards and ensure full compliance for relevant products:
- Provide & maintain documented Q.C. procedures
- Ensure compliance to these procedures with concerned ISO norms
- Lead, execute internal/external audit processes and quality assurance program
- In conjunction with stakeholders, drive accreditation & compliance to ISO 17034
- Support the organization by providing Quality training/education and coaching
- Advise and act as primary point of contact for all ISO17034 related aspects with Mgt, provide recommendations for key quality decisions
Who are you?
- Master / Engineering Degree in chemistry, or equivalent status
- At least 3 years of working experience in production and/or a quality assurance
- Experience in project management (in cross functional teams)
- Knowledge of internal organization and processes (production, marketing, supply chain, purchasing, QA, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of QA systems (ISO 9001, 17025)
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to provide effective training
- The holder will need to have good communications, reading and writing skills in French and in English
- Experience in project management is an asset, participation in (or lead) the implementation of changes and being able to solve issues or to report them accordingly is a valuable experience
- Strong planning and organizing ability, ability to balance multiple priorities
- PC skills and be competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We invite you to apply!