MSAT Process Engineer Cell Culture
Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
You will be in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing site of therapeutic proteins. These proteins are produced through cell culture processes in bioreactors, followed by a purification process. The Manufacturing Science and Technology department (MSAT) provides the scientific backbone to enable the use of these complex biotechnological processes.
The focus of the here described function is on the upstream cell culture part of the process. Starting from thorough scientific and technical knowledge, you contribute to improvement and monitoring of existing processes on site and the broader network through:
- Supporting and safeguarding existing production processes by data trending and monitoring, generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports in support of significant changes, product impact assessments upon significant deviations in the production process and provided technical advice to questions of other departments.
- Identification of process improvements to increase yield or process robustness, and generation of a supportive data package leading to implementation at manufacturing scale
- Modeling & data analytics in support of investigations, data monitoring, process improvements and gaining additional process knowledge
- You have (preferably) a PhD in Life Sciences or Chemical engineering, with relevant in process development or MSAT-like functions
- You have fluent English speaking and writing skills, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You have specific experience with growing mammalian cells in bioreactors; either on lab- or production scale
- You have experience with and an exploratory mindset towards modeling, data analytics and statistics (e.g. Matlab, JMP, SIMCA,…)
- You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, are accurate with the necessary eye for detail and can handle multiple tasks at once
- You have excellent writing technical/scientific writing skills (protocols & reports)
You are flexible and willing to support both manufacturing scale operation and set up small scale lab studies
- You have knowledge of cGMP
- You are a strong communicator, who is able to connect, go in discussion and find compromise with people in other departments or sites
- You like to work in team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
- Flexibility, stress resistance, openness to change & innovation and eagerness to meet deadlines are characteristics of you.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!